build your practice, step by step
yoga adapted to you
This self-paced, introductory level course will allow you to gain comfort and familiarity with foundational yoga poses and movements. New poses are introduced one step at a time, so that you can understand clearly how to do them, with great attention given to optimal biomechanics.
When practiced regularly, yoga can:
- increase flexibility and strength
- improve balance
- reduce backpain and ease arthritis
- support heart health
- help manage the stress response
The majority of the course is broken down into 10-15 minute segments that you can complete at a pace that works for you. There are also two longer classes where you can get a taste of how poses are strung together to make a well-rounded yoga practice. Sessions can be rewatched at any time, and in any order, to support your own learning.
Once enrolled you will have:
- lifetime of access to all the material
- detailed information on how to adapt the poses so that they work for your body
- focus sessions on specific types of poses
- a guide to sun and moon salutations
- access to several classes where it's woven it all together