Nourishing Your Body
from the inside, out
Confused with all the conflicting information floating around about food?
Overwhelmed as to the best way to eat for your body?
Do you want to learn how to eat so that your body thrives?
Nourishing your body well is a requisite for good health. And yet, nutrition is a topic where there is a vast amount of inaccurate information floating around, leaving many people confused and unsure how to feed themselves. Let's clear up that confusion!
Nourishing Your Body is a 2-month/8-session immersion to help get clear on the best way to eat for deep-cell nourishment, and supports you in understanding nutrition, using a functional, whole foods, and evidence-based model. Open to women and non-binary folks; limited to 8 participants.
How it works:
Over the course of eight sessions, you will receive education on nutrition and guidance on how to start shifting your mindset around food. In addition, each participart receives two 30-minute coaching sessions, one-on-one with Amy, scheduled at a time that works for you during the duration of the program. As you level up your nutritional status, you may experience outcomes such as more energy, better sleep, improved digestive function, and increased hormonal balance. Most importantly, you will learn skills that you can carry with you for the rest of your life to support your well-being. We will explore the value of foods nutritionally and how to balance nutrients in a way that optimizes health, based on your health history, stage in life, lifestyle, and preferences; we'll examine what wisdom you already have about your body's needs, and how to tap into that; and, you'll gain awareness of your own relationship with food and how it supports or drains you.
What you'll get:
- Understanding of macronutrients, micronutrients, and so-called superfoods
- Clarity around hunger, fullness, and satiety signals
- Mindful eating practices that you can use daily
- A framework for understanding the mind-body relationship around food
- Opportunity to create your own nourishment plan
- Eight live Zoom sessions over the course of two months (schedule below)
- Full access to recordings of all sessions, handouts, and slides
- Two 30 minute one-on-one coaching session with Amy
By the end of the eight sessions many participants feel they have:
- more knowledge of nutrients and food -
- clarity and ease to tap into their body's needs -
- a greater sense of peace with their nourishment choices -
Wednesdays 3-4pm PST
January 11th - March 8th, 2023
* No one will be turned away for lack of funds. If this investment is beyond your means,
please email Amy to work out a price that fits your budget.
High Nutrient Foods
Your Relationship with Eating
Finding Optimal Balance for You